A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Hybrid Children is set in a small town, where things are going really, really wrong. You play as a youngster who returns to his old hometown, and who wants to reconnect with his old buddies. Before long you will be discovering ancient powers, blasting hideous monsters and saving your friends from the hands of an evil cult.
The game will be a continuation to our action-adventure game Kalaban, this time realized as a fully 3D experience. You will be able to play the game in couch coop with your friend, not just in survival mode, but in story mode as well! The game currently has no release date
By becoming our supporter on Patreon, you gain access to the up-to-date test builds of ALL our upcoming games. Become our supporter today, and help us build an awesome game, with your backing and feedback!
We also have a GameRealmMadness community on Discord, if you want to stay updated on news and stories related to our projects.
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||3D, ctulhu, Horror, horror-game, Psychological Horror, Survival Horror, survival-mode, Top-Down, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Twitter, Blog, Patreon|
Thanks for the support! Don't forget to leave feedback on the game.
- Harri Jokinen
- Friday Dev Diaries: Purification plant in progress11 days ago
- Friday Diares: Kalaban sequel, Patreon updates and more39 days ago
- Friday Diaries: January 2020 Update60 days ago
- Friday Diaries: Fresh recruitsAug 23, 2019
- Friday Diaries: First version of survival modeAug 09, 2019
- New Test Build - Mac and Linux now included!Aug 06, 2019
- Friday Diaries: Making progressAug 01, 2019