A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Enemy Remains is set in a small town, where forces of darkness are gathering. You play alone or with your friend, as you try to save your friends from the hands of an evil cult, and foiling their plans in the process.
Join our Patreon now and experience new frights, foes and horrors in this punishing and action-packed continuation to Kalaban!
By becoming our supporter on Patreon, you gain access to the up-to-date test builds of ALL our upcoming games. Become our supporter today, and help us build an awesome game, with your backing and feedback!
We have a GameRealmMadness community on Discord, if you want to stay updated on news and stories related to our projects.
We're currently looking for a publisher! We would want to make this the most awesome game, and for that we need to secure funding to support the development. We're looking for a publisher who can help with the marketing to make sure our game is discovered by people who are fans of the horror shooter genre.
There is no set release date yet.
|Updated||25 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, ctulhu, horror-game, Survival Horror, survival-mode, Top-Down, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Twitter, Blog, Patreon|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Dev Diaries: July update & Neurotron re-visitedJul 12, 2020
- Friday Dev Diaries: Dreams of springMay 15, 2020
- Friday Dev Diaries: Kalaban & Area 51 Defense on sale and moreApr 17, 2020
- Friday Dev Diaries: Purification plant in progressMar 20, 2020
- Friday Diares: Kalaban sequel, Patreon updates and moreFeb 21, 2020
- Friday Diaries: January 2020 UpdateJan 31, 2020
- Friday Diaries: Fresh recruitsAug 23, 2019
- Friday Diaries: First version of survival modeAug 09, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.